The objectives of the AGGCC are to represent the interests of the community in a non-partisan, non-political, non-sectarian manner and without discrimination against any person or persons by reason of race, color, gender, creed or national origin. The presentation of public forums, lectures, or panels on pertinent subjects will enable AGGCC members to form individual opinions, to convey the wishes of community members to their elected officials and to provide for the protection and development of the community.
- Shain Haug, President
- Annie Keeney, Vice President
- John Kunkel, Treasurer, Advertising Manager
- Julie Stollenwerk, Secretary, Newsletter Editor
- Marilyn Reed, Holiday Festival Coordinator
- Chris Galuppo, NCPI Rep
- Steve Dahms, NCPI Rep
- Sophia Frost, Beautification Committee
- Kim Morris, Friends of Navajo Canyon Leader, Website Manager
- Marianne Lindsay
AGGCC Board Meetings
Every first Monday of the month
All community members are welcome to attend!
Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes